Independent testing has shown that evaporation can be reduced by 95% for every m2 covered by Evap Cap.
Other features of Evap Cap:
- Best installed when pond/dam is full, or nearly full
- Reduces algae significantly
- Automatically “harvests” rainfall
- Reduces build-up of salinity
- Reduces wave-action caused bank erosion
- Australian made for Australian (high UV) conditions
- Warranty 5 years (or up to 10 years for the thicker version).
E-Vap Cap Cover - 61m diameter
Non-Bubble Floating Covers.
HDPE, LDPE, and PP (reinforced, or unreinforced) are regularly used for floating covers – for evaporation control and/ or for containment purposes.
Non-bubble floating covers are usually installed with the pond empty, but DDT Liners have plenty of experience in building/installing covers on already full ponds.